Customizing online templates
Here are step by step directions for editing online templates in Canva for your school.
- Go to canva.com.
- Login: email@example.com
- Password: 1844-NCC
- Hover your cursor over the poster, click on the down arrow in the top right corner of the poster, then select copy.
- A copy of the poster will be made.
- Double-click on the new poster to open it for editing.
- Change the document name to include your school name by clicking on the name toward the right side in the bar at the top of the Canva website.
- Edit text by double-clicking the words you need to change.
- Photos and logos can be uploaded by clicking the upload button on the far left side of the window. Please upload them to a new folder with your school's name.
- Uploaded photos can be placed over color blocks. Please be sure to cover those blocks exactly in order for all the blocks to still align.
- Photos to use need to be:
- 300 dpi